Sunday

MORE ABOUT SELF PUBLISHING, E-BOOKS & PRICING

Still wondering about whether this e-book craze will catch on?
Still think that e-books should be priced the same as hard copy books?
Still wondering how to make money as a writer.
Still hoping to land that publishing contract with a traditional?

You might not have the same results but if one person can do it, then why not you and me?
Good writing plus good promotion - that's what every author is responsible for, and what every author has in her control.
Take a look here.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm interesting. I've just finished writing my first book tonight (a motivational one). This whole subject is enormous as to what to do. Offer is as a free (carrot dangling for subscribers?) or set it up to sell. I'm unsure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty - congrats on finishing the book. If I can help a bit, email me at bannon.bob@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that eBooks will remain around, but I think there's some work to be done on the infrastructure. In my opinion they shouldn't be priced the same as a paper book though, since you don't need to pay to print them.

    That link's interesting. I'd heard about her elsewhere too. She's a real proof that the legacy publishing companies aren't the only way to go. Wonderful, wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete