Before writing your book pitch, take a close look at your book, then answer the following questions:
- What is most interesting or unusual about your book?
- What makes your book most memorable?
- What are the three most important benefits that readers will receive from your book? (yes, "entertained," is a legit answer)
- What differentiates your book from titles on the same or similar subjects?
- What are the first responses you receive when you tell people about your book?
- What causes people to stop, listen, or say, wow?
- What questions do people ask when you tell them about your book?